Wednesday 14 October 2015

Modern metal art work


I welcome you to scan through my displays of theoretical metal models made with plasma cutting, aluminum, steel, stainless steel and bronze. My metal art work models are unique, contemporary, nature-roused and ageless. My goal is that a quite a while from now they will even now motivate ponder and amuse. 

I'm satisfied to see the broadness and profundity of this accumulation of contemporary expansive sculptures and metal art work. Every day I was engaged with a new sculpture and art work of artistic theme and afterward 20 years after the fact found I've made 3000+ stunning masterpieces of all sizes and mixed bags. I will likely commend the human soul and my energy forever. I frequently have music in my mind and a feeling of the effective development of vitality around me. I try to express this concordant element vitality and inspiring music with the lasting medium of wonderful metal.

I respect the chance to serve you with charged metal scene figures and in addition with the present day metal art work model and garden metal art work  models I've effectively made. A large portion of the work I do is altered with respect to size, outline and materials. Sometimes I have officially finished figure work here accessible for brisk delivery. If it's not too much trouble reach me at 64 3 3239781or by Email: hpost@xtra.co.nz. I respect your remarks, recommendations, and criticism. I am situated in 722 Marshlands Rd, Ouruhia, Christchurch 8083,New Zealand. You can also search my art work creation here: http://www.hitchingpost.co.nz/

My metal art work incorporate contemporary and conceptual bronze, steel, stainless steel and aluminum unattached substantial grass models. I additionally make extensive Metal wall art models, metal wall scuplture, open air metal art work, and metal art work tiles. You can discover numerous samples of the last at http://www.hitchingpost.co.nz/. If it's not too much trouble make the most of your enterprise through my universe of metal craftsmanship figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment